"A Sound of Thunder" Quiz for after:
1.The theme of "ASOT" is probably: a) don't mess with
time, b) don't try to change the past, c) small actions can lead to huge
consequences, d) don't kill butterflies, e) all of the above.
2. Eckels runs off the path because: a) he panics, b)
he doesn't believe Travis, c) he doesn't care, d) it's fun, e) none of
the above .
3. Eckels' attitude before they spotted the T-Rex
was: a) serious, b) worried about danger, c) overconfident, d) none of
4. After the dinosaur is dead, Travis: a) threatens
to leave Eckels behind, b) tells him to clean the mud off his shoes, c)
goes and retrieves the bullets from the dinosaur, d) all of the above e)
none of the above.
5. When Travis sees the mud on Eckels' shoes he is worried
about...a) the effects of Eckels' actions on history b) money c) the loss
of the Time Safari business d) the government e) all of the above, f) none
of the above.
6. When Travis yells at Eckels' for leaving the Path,
Eckels...a) offers to get the bullets out of the dinosaur b) threatens
Travis with a lawsuit c) cries d) offers graft to Travis e) all of the
above f) none of the above.
7. The first thing Eckels does when he sees the
butterfly in the mud on his boot is: a) try to clean it up b) check to
see if it was really dead c) throw the boot across the room d) ask who
won the election e) none of the above.
8. When they first return to the office, the first
thing Eckels notices is...a) the weird spelling of the sign b) something
in the air c) that the man behind the desk acted differently d) a dog howling
e) a strange whistle.
9. The man behind the desk thinks that the right man
won the election. a) True b) False
10. Which of these things could the phrase "a sound of
thunder" represent? a) The sound of the T-rex approaching.
b) The effects of their actions on the future. c) The sound of the
guns. d) All of the above. e) None of the above.
11. Tyrannosaurus is Latin for... a) dinosaur
b) big dinosaur c) king killer d) tyrant lizard e) dinosaur